The aim of this course is to enable candidates in senior food safety positions to acquire the skills to apply food safety systems and interpret food safety legislations.
- Microbiology/non-bacterial food poisoning
- Bacterial contamination & its prevention
- Foreign object contamination & its prevention
- Food poisoning/foodborne disease
- Personal hygiene
- Storage & temperature control
- Food spoilage & preservation
- Design and construction of premises & equipment
- Cleaning & disinfection
- Practical pest control & pest control management
- Supervisory management
- HACCP & risk assessment
- Training & legislation.
Examination: Candidates will have to submit assignments which will be part of the final mark and complete a written paper on a separate examination day.
Click here to: view prices
Click here to view: course dates